Saturday, August 10, 2013

IBEW local 212 picnic- 2013

We headed out to the union picnic today, I was all set to get pictures of Bug riding the rides.  I turned on my camera to take the first picture and my camera immediately shut off!  The battery was dead.  I can not believe I forgot to charge the camera battery.

Here are pictures from last year's picnic.


Bug rode the Teddy Bear Roller Coaster about 10 times, he rode the tilt-a-whirl, the Ferris wheel, the train and the sailing ships.  He also had an ice cream, cotton candy, potato chips and a snow cone.  Bug thinks it was a great day.

Tomorrow, Bug gets his family birthday present, a new bike.  He has grown so much, his other bike is too small- way too small.  We bought it earlier this week and it finally arrived.  Can't wait to see Bug on the new bike tomorrow.


Love and hugs,
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment