Wednesday, October 11, 2017

school pictures- 7th grade

this the boy's school picture.  I cannot believe how much older he looks this year.  The kid is not such a kid looking kid anymore. I know I say it regularly that I can't believe how much time has past and how much he has grown, but I think I am in for a rude awaking the next few years in how much taller he is going to be.  
I measured him a few weeks ago and cant remember if I put it out here.  The boy is 5 ft 3.25 inches tall now, that is 160.7 cm.  He has not even hit his biggest growth spurt yet.  When we go to visit Guatemala in 2018, I think that boy is going to tower over some of the girls in the foster family. It is going to be quite the change.

The boy and the dog.  Pablo is getting older, you can see it in his muzzle. This is in the morning before school.  My silly boys.



random sunrise this week. 

The leaves are finally changing, though it is still quite hot here.  I am ready for cooler weather.


Love and hugs,
Deb





No comments:

Post a Comment