Saturday, April 30, 2022

Butterfly Show 2022

Today, I took a friend and her youngest son to the the Butterfly show.  It was a so nice to get out and do something that I used to do before the pandemic and to do something mom loved.   
Kisha and Me.  I like this picture of me, you can see how much weight I have lost in my face.   Still a work in progress, but I am trying hard to loose more weight.

Kisha and G.  I forgot how active 4 year olds are.  This boy had a ton of questions and was always moving!





The show was butterflies of Egypt.  




But of course, there were Monarchs!


I really like this photo





This is an awesome photo- I was taking a picture of the butterflies resting on the lily pads when the Blue Morpho (bright blue) flew past me.  WOHOOOOO

We spent an hour at the show and had a great time.  I am excited to be doing things that give me joy.


Love and hugs,

Deb
 

No comments:

Post a Comment