Wednesday, June 08, 2011

pictures from last night

Hey Baby- hope you had a great sleep last night.  Here are the pictures from dinner last night.  As you might recall, I called you from the restaurant at 8:23 pm to say goodnight- we had still not eaten!!!!   We ended up back at the hotel at 11 pm last night.  It was a late night and the dinner was not even that good.  Momma had Paella, which is a rice and meat dish from Spain.  It was not that good- the sausage was burnt to a crisp and the paella was very greasy.  We ordered dessert too, and it was yuck, even though it was chocolate.  I can see why the waiter recommended the bread pudding instead.  I will not be going back to L.egal S.eafood T.est K.itchen. 
Momma and R
M (England) and A

T and R with some random guy they sat at our table too- too weird!!
R and D and R (Estonia)

We were a pretty global group last night. 
I have meetings all day and then another dinner meeting tonight.  I will call you after summer camp and then again before bed.  I love you lots and lots and forever, forever and always. 

Have a great day-

Love Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment