Sunday, January 13, 2013

Finally, pictures- The car show 13Jan2013

I surprised Bug today with a trip to the car show.  He has been very good and has been sleeping in his bed thru the night, so this was his reward.

Bug liked taking photos of most of the cars. I like all the bright colors.



All 3 Batmobiles were on display.  Bug knew 2 of them. There was an opportunity to have a picture take with one of the cars, so I allowed Bug to pick this as his extra treat.


Catwoman, talking to the guys


practicing the Vulcan hand symbol

Silly fish lips


1963 corvette


Bug was very intent on taking as many pictures as possible.  Between our 2 cameras we have over 60 pictures.  Mine are mostly of Bug. 




Bug with Catwoman- this is the picture I paid for, although it is different pose for the picture.  I will scan the photo later and post it this week.  I like this one better though.


There was a BMX event at the show and Bug and I stayed to watch.  Bug enjoyed it and I was impressed with the skill.  I foresee some stunts in the neighborhood once Bug is more confident on this bike.


taking a picture of momma taking a picture- just silly fun while we waited for the BMX event to start.

 I will post more pictures tomorrow or Tuesday.

Love and hugs,
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment