Wednesday, February 06, 2013

my birthday 2013

First the Bug photo.  I came into Bug's room the other morning and found Bug sound asleep in his bean bag chair with a book on chest.  He had woken up early and decided to read.  I love this, reminds me of me when I was younger.  I need to send this photo to his teacher so she can see how much he loves to read.

We were supposed to celebrate my birthday on Saturday, but the snow caused us to delay until Sunday.  Bug was in charge of photos- he had his own ideas of what photos to take during the party.

Like this one- it is supposed to be of me wearing the hat, instead I am pushing up my glasses.

The only one in the house not celebrating- he is looking for Lasagna, which we had for dinner.

YUMMY carrot cake for birthday.

And to end the day, Bug wanted a tattoo.

That was our weekend.

Love and hugs,
Deb

1 comment: