Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Random stuff from the last few days

some random pictures of the last few days.  First to start with Saturday-no pictures though.  Bug was riding his scooter and fell off.  He ended up with a scrapped up chin, scrapped elbow and a bruise on his abdomen.  It was a scary momma moment.  Bug did not feel good on Sunday morning, so we stayed home from church so Bug could rest.  We stayed in our jammies for most of the morning.  I made coffee cake and tea to celebrate Guatemala Independence day.  Bug loved the coffee cake.
 
Coffee cake is a cake that is usually eaten with coffee, not to sweet though.  We don't like coffee at our house, so maybe we had tea cake and tea???

Susi, you asked us where Pablo sleeps.  This is Pablo's crate.  He has 2 blankets and a pillow in there. The crate is big enough for 3 dogs Pablo's size because I originally bought it for Luke, the dog we had for 5 weeks last summer.  Pablo likes his crate a lot, but he prefers to sleep with his people (us) whenever he can.  For example, on Sunday morning, Pablo woke up at 6:30 and after doing his 'business' outside, I let him come sleep with me.  He likes to sleep by my knees.
 This is the side.  See, lots of room.


Pablo likes to play ball.  This week we have been working on training in the front yard.  He is off the leash, but he stays in our front yard.  I have his leash close by just in case there are people walking thru the neighborhood, this way I am sure he will not run after anyone.  Pablo would play ball all day.  I try to take him out a couple times a day for 5 minute play times, it gets me out of my desk chair and lets Pablo run around.

This is Pablo running across the front yard.  It has been very dry (no rain) here lately, so the grass is going dormant.  We had a wet Spring and Summer and now we are getting a very dry Autumn.

 Bringing the ball to me.  He knows that if he brings it right to me, then I will throw it again. 

He takes a rest in the shade by the neighbors house.

While I was playing with Pablo, Bug was playing with friends.  They were riding bikes, scooters and running around.

Bug tried a friend's scooter, but soon went back to his bike.

Pablo needed a rest, on the porch, in the shade and with his water dish close by him.  He still wanted to play, but the heat was getting to be too much for him.

Meanwhile, Bug is still riding bikes, racing down the neighborhood street and sidewalks.

The starting zone- neighbor's drive way.

 
it was a good day in the neighborhood. 
 
Love and hugs,
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment