Friday, November 22, 2013

catching up

Wow- look what happens when I download pictures from a camera that has been sitting around for a few months.  There are pictures from helping for the 5K run on the 4th of July. We made gift bags for the runners and walkers.


My monster boy when we went to see the movie one Saturday.


Shopping with Mam and Pap at Toys R Us before Bug's birthday in August.

Bug and Pablo sleeping this fall.  They cuddle up each night on the couch.

Our first snow- on 12Nov.  I am so not ready for winter but Bug was excited.




Finally, basketball practice - this is the first practice about a week ago.  The pictures are bad, the lighting was horrible in the gym and I could not get close enough.  I may have to consider a new camera- a more professional camera, as Bug continues in sports.







 
We have a few days left before Thanksgiving. I am ready for some time off with friends and family.
 
Love and hugs,
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment