Sunday, January 19, 2014

birthday party fun

Bug was invited to a birthday party today.  We have not seen these friends in 2 years, though I follow MK1 on facebook to see what they are doing.  It was such a great surprise to get the invite and we had a great day playing with MK2 at the gym and celebrating her birthday.
 
 
 
Bug spent lots of time on the tumble trak bouncing.  I think he is ready for Spring to come so the trampoline can be put back up.
 
He did play on the balance beam.  At one point he told me it would be hard for me to walk on the balance beam, so I showed him how easy it is for me.  I was applauded by the other moms.

 
I am not sure what goes on in this gym, but the pictures all have a hazy on them.  It is something in the air at the gym.
 




 
one of the baskets- bug could touch it when he jumped.  I was amazed and then realized that this basket is actually lower than the other baskets in the gym.  Still it was cool to see Bug jump and touch the net.

 
The birthday group making silly faces.  MK2 in the middle, bug on the far end.


 
buddies- like they just saw each other just yesterday.

 
2 pictures from Thursday- this is the sunrise I saw after putting Bug on the bus.  AWESOME!  God paints with gorgeous colors. 


The sunrise was from the back porch steps.  I love the colors and the light and dark.

Bug and I are getting together tomorrow with some other friends to go snow tubing again.  So excited!  School is off tomorrow and I took a vacation day to spend time with Bug. 

Love and hugs,
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment