Monday, June 23, 2014

having fun

it is has been a while since I updated.  I tend to update on Facebook more these days. But, I need to make sure I am updating here as Bug can get to this site too.
 
A few days ago, Pablo decided it was too hot out front where we were playing ball, so he went into the coriopsis to get cool.

That was not cool enough, so he headed to the shade on the porch.


But he really wanted to play ball, so back out to the yard we went.

Finally, he just decide to rest in the yard.

Meanwhile, bug was playing basketball.

and doing very well!

Tonight, Bug had tennis.  It was very hot and very humid.  Bug does not look happy.

Bug is playing on the Alley Cats team for his lesson.  I love this name as it was the name of the bowling team I was on when I was his age.  So nice how life circles back around

they were supposed to work up to hitting the ball back and forth.  This is a drill for swinging at something coming toward you AKA hit the hand.


But, this was happening behind the kids- big storm coming in.  Right after this, the class was cancelled.  so 5 minutes of class this week.  Next week, more tennis fun.
 
 
Love and hugs,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment