Sunday, June 01, 2014

7 years home

Today, Bug and I marked being a family for 7 years.  Bug is less than enthusiastic about this day and I just go along with his mood, except for the picture with Mimi (Meme).






See, less than excited.
 
We went to church, had Mam over for early dinner, cleaned up Bug's room, and got everything ready for Y summer camp.  Bug will be going to summer camp most of the summer.  I have a business trip to the west coast mid summer for work and I have given Bug and Mam the option of Bug skipping camp that week to hang out at home.
 
Bug started his 'prep' work for 4th grade today, some math, some reading and some journaling.  He was not happy about that either.  But, he will get over it.  I have to set up the math facts "ice cream' reward this week, but I am studying to be recertified as a Data Manager (for work) and I might not get to it this week.  My exam is Friday afternoon.  I will know as soon as the exam ends if I am recertified.
 
In other changes around here, but learned tonight that he will not be allowed to sleep on the couch any more.  Another reason for him to be grumpy or mad at me.  But, it is sleeping very, very deeply now and waking him to put him to bed is not good for him.  I expect the next few weeks are going to be rough.  He is also going to start taking showers this week.  He is definitely not excited about that, but taking a bath every night is not an option since baths take so much more water. It is going to be an adventure at our house.
 
 
Here are the links to previous year's photos on family day.
2013 (with the wrong count on the years home)
 
 
 
 
 
Oh, Bug is 54 inches ( 137.2 cm) tall and weighs 93 (42 kg) pounds
 
love and hugs,
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment