Friday, May 15, 2015

May 2015: volleyball, prom, and more

it has been a busy month.  BB had his first home game and they won.  Wohoo. 


BB is an incredible player, the heart and soul of the team.  He will be missed by the team next year.


Bug and his buddies in scouts went to the Gem show.  They worked on a badge and had a great time seeing fossils and gemstones from around Ohio.

We moved over the high school gym for the last 3 home games.  It was nice to be in our home gym.  Bug and I helped with entrance fees, so we got up close and personal for the times when the team was on this side of gym. 





BB went to Prom on 09Jun.  He went with friends and I still don't have pictures of the actual prom.  But I do have pictures from before prom.  BB is one handsome young man. 



Bug had to get in on the action, though he did complain I was making him look at the sun.


I took him over to A's house for pre prom pictures.  I jokingly called the girls "BB's haram".  It was all in good fun and BB said he had an awesome time.



This past Wednesday night was senior night and last volleyball game of the regular season.  Even though BB is not a senior, he was honored by the team too.  His coach gave him a US flag shirt and some other gifts from the team.  We have the team awards banquet on Sunday evening and our first tournament game on Monday night.  It is a busy time.

photo bomb by Bug.  We were working the door again.  There should be some new pictures from the team photographer.


This afternoon I got to meet some of the leaders of my company.  I work form home and the main office is in North Carolina, so it is very rare for me to get to see work colleges.  My company is starting a mentoring program in my area.  I was very surprised to find out there are almost 200 people working for my company in my home town.  If we take our region, it is nearly 500 people.  This is me with one of the vice-presidents.

The is me and C, she and I worked together for almost 4 years and never met.  So nice to finally meet her. 

2 more weeks of school for Bug and 3 more weeks of school for BB.  soon it will be summer vacation time.  I have a trip to Chicago before BB goes home to Japan and I am going to take the boys and Mam for a few days of sightseeing before the meeting.  While I have meetings, the boys and Mam can swim in the hotel pool.  It should be a great time.

Love and hugs,
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment