Friday, March 31, 2017

Spring is blooming

Well, after our little cold snap at the end of winter, we are finally back to Spring.  I took Pablo out to the park and we got to see Spring in bloom
 daffodils in the undergrowth.

This is wicked looking tree trunk.  I can not figure out what caused it to grow like this.  Isn't it cool?

A close up of the spiral.  It almost looks like a snake all coiled up.


More daffodils.


the squirrels were out everywhere at the park. Pablo was going nuts trying to get to them.  This one sat up in the tree and just chattered at Pablo- almost like laughing at him.

Even the turtles were happy to be sunning themselves on the log in the pond. 

And finally, my new glasses.  This is where I must confess to Falco that I lost my nerve again.  I went with tried and true instead of branching out and doing what I really wanted to do.  I need to put the pink bandana in a prominent place so I am reminded that it is OK to be bold.

that's all for today.

Love and hugs,
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment