Monday, May 05, 2014

Day 2 in Berlin

Last night we had dinner near one of the stops on the tour I took on Sunday.  I got to have dinner with the CRA from Malaysia,
The 2 CRAs from Turkey and the team from the client.  It was a nice dinner. This morning, I took a walk after breakfast to the Tiergarten park next to the hotel.  I only walked for a few minutes, but it was lovely- peaceful and lots of green.  
We had a busy day of meetings and the last one last ran long.  We had 45 minutes after the meeting ended before wee had to be at dinner tonight.  So K (from Dublin Ireland) and I walked to the Berlin Wall and Checkpoint Charlie.  For 2 Euros, wee had out picture taken with the actors at Checkpoint Charlie.  Tomorrow evening we are going to Brandenburg Tor and souvenir shopping.  This will be after the meeting ends tomorrow.  Not sure what I am going to do for dinner, but I am looking forward to seeing more of the city.

Love and hugs to you,
Momma
















No comments:

Post a Comment