Friday, May 30, 2014

last day of school- 3rd grade is over bring on 4th grade (after summer break)


Bug had his last day of school today.  Hard to believe 4 years of school finished as of today.  Summer break starts tomorrow but school does not.  Bug has math work over the summer for 4th grade (all the 3rd graders have the same work).



The gang at the bus stop- 3 schools, 6 kids.


last pick up in the morning

Bug and I made a quilt for Bug's teacher (she is having a baby in a month or so)

Mrs. K Krazy Krew.

The front of the quilt

I also took in treats for the last day to celebrate Bug's birthday.  he never gets to have his birthday celebrated at school since his birthday is in August. It was a cute celebration.
 
I took some pictures with my phone and I will have to download them before I can post them. 
 
The next big day is Sunday, 7 years home as a family (I had the dates wrong last year).
 
On another note, the first blog is now back open.  a friend is traveling to bring home her son from Korea and I was sharing the process of Bug's adoption.  I have been rereading the blog and I am happy to say I can read the entries without all the negative emotion coming back.  I am hoping the blog helps my friend navigate the first few months of being home with a 16 month old.
 
Love and hugs,
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment