Wednesday, May 07, 2014

Day 3 in Berlin

My business trip ended with the final day.  I had a presentation just before lunch.

Once the conference ended, we walked to the Brandenburg Tor (Gate).  On the way we passed the Holocaust Memorial.  The blocks are different heights, laid out in an area as large as a football field and the ground undulates, so there are points where you can't see anything but the blocks.

At the Gate, there was an actor or some actors filming something.  This was a main actor, he kept running in a circle while everyone else moved around him.


The gate.  I have more photos on my cell phone and I will have to download them before I can post them here.
 
After finishing up picture taking, we headed out to do our souvenir shopping.  We ended the night with a 3 hour dinner/chat.  It was a great trip but I am glad to be home now.

No comments:

Post a Comment