Friday, September 19, 2014

Always playing catch up

Bug had his second game a few weeks ago.  they played a tough team and ended up tied 3-3.  Last week, they played another game and lost 4-2.  So right now, their record is 1 win, 1 tie, 1 loss.  He has another game tomorrow morning.



starting on the front line, not Bug's favorite position.  He much prefers to be defending the goal.

one of the refs, barely able to walk, but he kept up with the boys.


We also celebrated Bug's birthday with the family.  As usual, not excited about anyone singing Happy Birthday to him




The curls grew back this summer.  Bug decided he was ready to cut them off (I am so sad)

Bug and BB with their hair cuts.  Happy boys.

putting ketchup on his chicken, Guatemalan style.

Yumm, chicken at the Chinese restaurant

BB enjoying his dinner.
 
I have been sick all week, it has been a quiet week.  Bug missed all soccer practices because I could not stay awake that long and I could not be sure I could drive the boys.  I am finally on the mend.  We have a busy weekend, soccer and cub scout popcorn sales.  More pictures to come.
 
Love and hugs,
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment