Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Growing up big and strong

We have not looked back in a long time, nor have we done stats update on Bug.  So let's review.
 
2009, bug is around 38 inches tall  and is about 4 years old

This is 2007, about 2 months after Bug came home.  Still tiny

Even tinier - back in December 2006

And way smaller, in May 2006

This is August 2014- about 56 inches tall- about 4.5 feet tall.  9 years and starting 4th grade.

this is June this year, but I just measured Bug last night.  He is 58 inches tall!  He has grown 2 inches this year, no wonder he is always complaining that his joints hurt.  He is just under 5 feet tall.  He is about 100 pounds.  I think our trip back to Guatemala later this year, he will be taller than everyone except Popi Carlos. And I think he will picking up the girls (wont that be a picture).

A more recent photo.  He is growing up so fast.  I had to buy new shoes for him for the school year.  He is size  8 men's shoes!  I think he might make it to late fall before I have to buy him some new shoes.  I think I might measure his feet against Popi's feet, I have a feeling bug is going to be taller than Popi too.
 
What really scares me (in a good way), is that Bug is likely going to be taller than me.  He has not hit puberty and he is still growing like a weed. 
 
 
Love and hugs,
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment