Saturday, April 09, 2016

Finishing up Spring Break

To finish out Spring Break, I took Bug to a ceramic painting place.  He choose a Basketball bank to paint and I choose a fruit bowl/bread bowl.

El es muy seriouso.


The start of my design


The finished bowl.  We are still waiting to get them back  The place will fire them in a kiln so they are all shinny and sealed.

Afterward, we went to dinner at our favorite Mexican place.
 
On Friday, I took Bug and friend to the Y for some swimming. The boys swam for 3 hours.


I took the boy and dog for a walk.  We thought it was warmer than it really was.  Bug was freezing.








On Saturday, while Bug was at a birthday party, I went to hear Ann Voskamp talk.  She is one of my favorite authors.  Bug and I use her Advent devotion at Christmas and she wrote the book "1000 gifts".  After her talk, there was a line to have a picture with her and get a book signed.  I brought the Advent devotional to have her sign.  Most everyone else had the book "1000 gifts".  if you did not have a book, you could buy the book while in line for her to sign.

The "I'm not ready for the picture yet" photo.  She prayed over our devotional.  Such a nice lady.

2 mommas on a Saturday night. 
 
Love and hugs,
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment