Saturday, August 11, 2012

Amusement park fun

We headed out to the union picnic for my dad's local.  It has been a few years since we went to the picnic- usually it is hotter than hades on the day of the picnic.  Bug had a great time.

My not so little man- almost 7 years old



My little man, back in 2009, almost 4 years old.


Riding the roller coaster for the first time in 2009- not too sure.
Getting some kisses from Momma in 2012

Riding the roller coaster in 2012, the front seat and Mam behind us.

more moto riding

Loving the little roller coaster.  he did go on the big roller coaster with me once, but told me it was too bumpy.

Like mother, like son.  He rode the roller coaster close to 20 times.  I used to do the same thing when I was a young girl at the amusement park.  Of course, I rode every time with him today.
We had a great day.

Love and hugs,
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment