Saturday, August 25, 2012

relaxing 24 hours- for someone in our family

We made a fast run to another city to meet up with a friend who was giving us a trampoline.  We drove 6 hours one way, arriving at the hotel 10 minutes before the pool closed.  So this morning, we got up and I took Bug down to the pool.  He showed me how much he learned at Y camp.  He can now swim across the pool without stopping.  He is on his way to the next level in the swim bands at the Y.



Showing Mam and I how he floats on his back

floating on his stomach

After swimming, Bug had some educational video game playing while I showered and Mam and I packed up the hotel room.

meeting with T who drove 12 hours one way to bring the trampoline.  She was also visiting a cousin in the city, so it worked out very nicely for all of us.
She and I work together, but have never met.

You can see parts of the trampoline behind a sleeping Bug.  I guess the swimming first thing in the morning wore him out.  He slept for 2 hours on our trip home.
We got home, unloaded the van (rented) and put all the trampoline pieces in the backyard.  Now to find 2 friends to help me put the trampoline up.  Bug wanted to bounce on it tonight.  I guess I have a plan for this week.

Love and hugs,
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment