Saturday, August 18, 2012

just a quick update

No pictures from this week, I have been too tired to just about do anything.   My doctor put me on medical leave this week, I will be out for the next 2.5 weeks.  Wednesday-Friday, I took 3 hour naps every day.  Bug was home on Wednesday (his birthday) and he played quietly and watched TV while I slept on the couch.  Thursday Bug headed back to Y camp, he only had 2 days left. Friday was his last day and he neglected to tell me there was a talent show at Y camp. 

We are on the last few days before school starts: Monday Bug has another dentist appointment (sealing of his molars so he does not get cavities), and I have another doctor's appointment.  Tuesday, Bug has a doctor appointment and then I think we are heading to the zoo or the aquarium- which means I will be dead tired on Tuesday night, which means early bedtime since school starts on Wednesday (cue the happy music, birds singing, etc).  We do have meet the teacher on Monday evening.

Sunday is Bug's family birthday party.  Looking forward to the fun and the pictures.

Love and hugs,
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment