Sunday, September 16, 2012

another day with friends

My friend Julie took Bug today so I could rest.  I am so glad to have her as a friend.  She took Bug and her son N to the park.  The boys played tag, rode scooters and played on the playground.  I know they were busy because Bug fell asleep in the car on the way home.  I took these pictures from Julie's facebook page.



little buddies

I love this picture.

I stayed home and napped.  I was able to sleep for 2 hours.  Then I went over to have dinner, it was delicious. Julie and I talked while the boys played some more.  Pablo tried to play with Julie's dog Crackers, but Crackers just wanted to rest, as she is an older dog.

It was a good day.

Love and hugs,
Deb

1 comment:

  1. I was so glad to be able to give you some time alone while the boys had fun playing together. I had fun with them and it took my mind off of other things. BTW - the flowers still look awesome. I love coming down the stairs each morning to see them. And I can look at them from the couch while I'm being a lazy butt watching TV. I'm so glad to have you as a friend too! I think we're good for each other.

    ReplyDelete