Saturday, September 29, 2012

Full moon and 6th tooth lost

EDITED: it is a Harvest Moon.


We have a beautiful moon the last few nights, so full, so bright.  I would call it a harvest moon, but I am not sure it is based on the definition.
Bug and I enjoyed seating outside and looking at it thru the trees.



In other exciting news, Bug lost his 6th tooth tonight.  This one has been ready to come out  for the last 2 weeks, but Bug has been resistant to letting me pull it out.  Tonight, I pulled on it once and it popped right out.

Tomorrow is another birthday at our house, the last one of the year.

Love and hugs,
Deb

1 comment:

  1. I cannot get over how this makes him look so much older!!! Definitely going to be an "all I want for Christmas is my two front teeth" year!!
    :-)

    Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete