Saturday, October 06, 2012

Early October fun

It has been a busy week.  I finished the second quilt block.  There are only 2 more to do, the October blocks.  I will be working on then in a week or so.
But, I like this block- it looks like a sun or a sunflower.  I might have to do a quilt in this design in a year or so.

Friday, Bug had his walk-a-thon at school.  This is the tee shirt he worked on in September.  I really like it.  A friend in Scotland would like one too, so I think Bug and I will be working on tee shirts later this month.  We might have to make a few to head south to Guatemala too.

I got to school just after lunch.  Bug had already walked almost 8 miles.  He walked a total of 9 miles for the day.  He spent most of the afternoon hanging out with me, helping to stamp the other kids cards.



Today, we hung out at home.  The temperatures were very fall like today.   Bug played on his trampoline, Pablo hung out and I watched the fire pit.


I liked the fire pit- it is really nice on the crisp Fall evenings.

Love and hugs,
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment