Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween 2012

Bug's school had their Halloween parade today.  Due to the weather, the kids lined up in the gym.  Bug was the Green Power Ranger for school. 

Bug at the turn

At home, this evening, he was batman.  My Baby Batman.

Ready to head out for candy

Multiple people at houses we visited remarked that Bug's costume was the best they had ever seen.  Terry did a great job on the costumes.

Bug finished trick or treating in 30 minutes.  He was tired, cold and said his feet hurt.  So we came home and relieved Mam of her duties handing out candy.  Bug sat with me for for the next hour handing out candy, then I finished up.

My Bug handing out candy

And finally covered up with a blanket and still handing out candy.

One happy little boy


My precious boy.


Love and hugs,
Deb

1 comment:

  1. great pictures, Deb, we loved this pictures

    bug is my favorite superhero, thankyou

    ReplyDelete