Friday, December 13, 2013

Cub Scout Christmas Party

Another busy week at our house.  Mr. Silly brought a checkers set that St. Nick forgot about.  Bug thinks Mr. Silly is going to take it home eventually.  Meme and Corduroy came to play.

I was practicing taking pictures this evening and bug was my model.  As you can tell, he was not happy about it.  But I did find the lighting I want for a Christmas picture later this coming week.

tonight was the cub scout party.  I volunteered to do crafts.  The kids were to make snowmen out of buttons on paper so it can be hung on a Christmas tree.

We brought gifts to donate to the neuro-cancer center at Children's Hospital.

The boys listening to announcements.

Bug received his awards for selling popcorn.  Bug sold $649.00 worth of popcorn.  He picked a remote control car, a volcano science kit and a nerf crossbow.  He is one excited boy.  Of course, I told him there is no need for Santa to come now, he has enough present now.



some examples of the snowman ornaments the kids made.
 
It was a good week.  We are expecting more snow tomorrow and of course, Bug has a basketball game.  Snow is already falling this evening, they are saying we will get another 2-4 inches thru noon tomorrow and then it will rain. I am hoping the rain comes early and we have our game.
 
Love and hugs,
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment