Wednesday, February 18, 2015

3rd day off school

The boys have been off school all week, BB has actually been off since last Thursday.  I am done with winter.  Today we woke up to 4 inches of snow when the forecastors said we would get 1 inch of snow or less.  Since the snow started at 4 am and did not end until 10 am, starting school would not work.
The boys are off tomorrow due to cold, we are expecting temperatures of -5 F with wind chills as cold as -25 F.  Friday is supposed to be colder.  I doubt the boys will be going to school on Friday.  So a week off school and I am working the whole time, not a good combination.  I talked to my boss this evening about taking some time off tomorrow to take the boys to the Y for running and swimming.  She said yes, so we will be taking time out of our day tomorrow to burn off energy.  If the boys are home on Friday, I will probably do the same thing alas I usually am off on Friday afternoons.

Today, after work, I took the boys to the sledding hill for some fun.  It was cold, but the boys had fun.  They shared a sled because I forgot we had 2 extra sleds downstairs.  It was all good.

Spring starts in 30 days.  I need warm weather.  I need a vacation from winter.

And I figure out how to post pictures.  These are from Valentines Day.  More pictures coming this weekend to catch up with the boys.







No comments:

Post a Comment