Saturday, May 20, 2017

Butterfly show with Mam

Rocket is off camping with the scouts this weekend, so that means Mam and I can go do "girly" things.  He has decided the butterfly show is for girls only.  So instead of going up to camp today to watch the Indy 500 qualifying with the scouts, I took mom to the show.  We had a great time.
Mom looks more and more like her dad in pictures.  She was ok for about 30 minutes and then her memory started going and she just wanted to sit and watch the butterflies.  She knew where we were, she was just done thinking for the time being.  I hate seeing her like this, but I love being with her.  I will suck it up and be present with her.  We are in this for the long haul.


This butterfly looks so cool, unfortunately it was dead. I found this out by trying to get it onto my card and it just fell to the ground.  Poor butterfly.



I like this yellow flower  I think it is an African daisy.  I am going to have to take the picture to the garden store and see if they can help me find it. 



The blue Morpho- you all know how I feel about this butterfly.  It is shame the butterfly never rests with it's wings open or flies slowly so I can get a picture of it open.







cute butterfly houses shaped like rain drops.  I want one.




 
I took mom to lunch afterward.  We had a great time together.
 
Rocket is back tomorrow and we start the last full week of school and the count down to our 10th family day.
 
Love and hugs,
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment