Thursday, May 05, 2011

birthday and baseball and boys with swords

I did not post pictures from Mam's birthday this past weekend.  The family came over.  Jas played foosball with bug while texting. 


Bug took a nap with Pap later on.  It was cute, Bug said he was going to his room to read his bible (Pap was already resting).  When we walked back to check on bug, who loves to wake up Pap, this is the picture I saw.

Mam, happy to have everyone celebrating her birthday


after cake and ice cream, the laughter started.  Bug rediscovered his "tickle me Elmo".  Bug was falling over laughing so hard.

And he had to get his new sword to make sure Elmo stayed far away.


Today, we got in some batting practice in the front yard.  Bug and Little M are hitting the little blue white ball.

A swing and a miss- but good concentration and good form.  He is getting it.

I did some throwing practice with the boys. 

Little M had some batting practice too.
He is a power hitter, when he makes full contact with the ball. He is one to watch out for on the field.

Some more fielding practice.  Yes, after 20 + years, I can still catch a ball. 

After some baseball practice, the swords came out.  Doesn't he look scary????

chasing 'bad guys' out of the back yard.  I let them whack the bushes along the back fence- but Little M was eyeing my apple trees.

And finally, the coolest way to carry a sword- down your shirt.  I love this picture- they are 2 best friends. Anything Bug does, Little M wants to do too.
These 2 are going to rule the neighborhood and school in the coming years.  I am not sure A and I are ready for the adventures ahead of us.

love and hugs,
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment