Friday, May 13, 2011

Motehr's Day Tea with Bug

Bug's school had "mother's day tea" today.  I could not figure out why it was after mother's day, until I drove on the lot and saw that this weekend, the church will crown Mary.  So the mother's are being honored as part of the May crowning festivities.
 The kids made thumbprint cookies and fruit kabobs for the mommas. 


His teacher took each child and momma's picture in the garden.  I have Bug on both sides of me, one in the yellow flower with red/pink hands and sitting beside me looking so handsome.

The flowers were for each momma in a pot the decorated for their momma.

We were treated to songs.


We were treated to the MOMMA song (think of the O.SCAR M.EYER song).

And some little men lost interest in singing toward the end


I took video but apparently it was lost when I transferred it to the computer.


It was a great day,
 Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment