Thursday, October 13, 2011

New couch- I am so excited

Good bye old couch.  You lasted 12 years, thru 3 moves, 2 cats and 1 little Man.  You were a good couch, but it is time to say good bye to you for good.

Empty living room- it looks huge!!!

Hello new couch.  I really like you.  welcome to the wild world that is the Cole family.

With the coffee table and loveseat added back in.  Ignore the piles- we are in process of decluttering and we have some piles of things that need to be organized.

Perfect- I knew the blanket from Guatemala would look fantastic on the new couch.
Now as Bug heads off to sleep, the couch is definitely a wonderful thing.  it sits higher, is much firmer.  I think we are going to like this couch a lot.

Bug has his walk-a-thon tomorrow.  His school does this as a fund raiser.  As a kindergartner, he only walked about 2 hours or 3 miles.  As a first grader, he will walk for 5 hours and he can walk at his own pace.  I will be there in the afternoon to stamp the kids mile cards.  I am looking forward to this.

Love and hugs,
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment