Sunday, March 04, 2012

pictures from J and N of our adventure on Saturday

These pictues come from J.  Apparently I copied them incorrectly, becuase they are so small.  I will work on fixing it this weekend.
These are the boys in the back of one of the cars we were looking at- not the mini van.

Bunny ears for N

Bunny ears for Bug

hanging out on the bridge

Behind one of the water features in the gardens on display

It looks like they are drinking the water- but they are not.

They got their yardsticks and then they found someone giving out platic hard hats.  They were happy little men.
Today we went swimming with J and N, unfortunately I did not bring my camera.  J did, so I wll have to wait for her to email them.

It has been a busy, but very fun weekend.  I am ready for bed now and hopefully Bug will drift off to sleep soon.

Love and hugs,
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment