Saturday, March 03, 2012

The unofficial start of Spring- AKA having fun with friends

We headed to the home and garden show today- our unofficial start to Spring.  Given that our winter has been so warm, I think we are going to have long, hot summer.
This vendor brought his Austalian flying squirrel to the show.

This is "Mr. The King" from the boys favorite movie.  The flames are the same color as the car, until you take a picture and then the flash exposes the flames- so cool.

The boys exploring the van I want to buy in a few years time.


The weeping cherry tree I would like to put in my front yard.



Of course, we had to have some jumping to end the 3 hours of walking. 

and some sliding

and we had to look at cakes

play some angry birds
and see the angry birds cake.

A busy day, an exhausting day, but a good day.

for more pictures- head over to J's blog at http://julieswishcametrue.blogspot.com/

She does not have pictures up yet, but I am sure they will be up soon.

Love and hugs,
Deb

1 comment:

  1. I love that Angry Birds cake! Would be amazing on cupcakes, too. (Just what I need, another craft idea.)

    ReplyDelete