Saturday, May 19, 2012

checklist completed

So today was the busy day before the sad day- at least in Bug's world.  We slept late, then Bug watched some TV while I cleaned a little.  Then Bug joined me in cleaning- it is always nicer to come home to clean house.  Bug watched some TV and I sewed the 2 blocks of the month for May.  Then we cuddled for awhile.  After some cuddling, we headed over to pick up Mam and Pap for some dinner and quick shopping.  Now we are settling in for the night.  It is an early day tomorrow, we have to get me to the airport for my business trip.  Bug's suitcase is packed for his stay with Mam and Pap, his homework is all done, his lunch for Monday is packed, and he packed his reading books.  5 am is coming very early.



These are 2 quilt blocks I did today, since the design is free form and supposed to be wonky, they only took me 30 minutes to do.  I think I liked these.

I will be blogging for the next week for Bug, showing him my adventures on my business trip.  I get to see the ocean, hopefully right outside my window. We'll see.

Love and hugs,
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment