Monday, May 21, 2012

San Diego Day 1

Hi Bug, I hope you had a great day in school today.  I know you are reading this on Monday, but these are pictures from Sunday.  When I got to San Diego, it was the sunny with blue skies.  There was a cool breeze.  But as we drove to the hotel, I could see the signs of drought along the way.  Everything looked brown and like it catch fire in a second.  So sad.
The hotel is very nice.  If the clouds/haze had not come in, you would be able to see the ocean on the horizon.  I had dinner on the terrace with 2 friends from work, we loved the fire pit.  I think we need one of these at home.
We took a walk out to see the ocean- unfortunately there was a golf course between the hotel and the ocean.  We took our chances since it was late in the evening.
Momma and R- we are a pair.
The ocean!!  Unfortunately, it was wayyyyyyyyy down the cliff.  But, I could hear and see it.  Monday night I get to see it up close.
MA and R - we have decided what happened on the golf course stays on the golf course.
I love you little man.  I will see you on Thursday.  Love and hugs,

Momma.

No comments:

Post a Comment