Tuesday, May 22, 2012

San Diego Day 2

Hola mi Hijo- It was so good to talk to you tonight.  I am glad that you have no homework this week and that you are having a good time with Mam and Pap.  This is what the weather looked like outside my hotel this morning.  The fog stayed around until lunch time and then it looked like

this.  Very bright and sunny.  Unfortunately, it was almost 7 pm before we finished work tonight, so it was foggy again when we left for the restaurant. 

R and R, looking very happy.

At the restaurant, we had a table right by the window, so I got to watch the waves come in.

After dinner, we went down to the ocean and walked in the water for a few minutes- it was getting colder and dark.  I am very happy to have gotten to walk in the water.

And, then the big wave came crashing in and I got pretty wet.  I was loving it.
Tomorrow is another long work day.  But just 2 more days and I will be home with you.

Love and hugs,
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment