Wednesday, May 23, 2012

San Diego - Day 3

Hi Bug-
It was another busy day here at my meetings.  We worked from 7 am until 4:30 and then we had a team dinner.  Here are some of the team on our dinner cruise.

R (Estonia) and M (England) in front of the ship

Momma- on the ship after dinner.  We cruised around the harbor.  We got to see sea lions (I will have pictures of them when I get home) and lots of Navy helicopters.  It was a good cruise.

Momma, R (US), R (Estonia), W (US)

Momma and R (Estonia).  She is super nice.

The 3 musketeers- Momma, MA (US) and R (US)- yes, there are lots of folks on our team that have names that begin with R

R (Estonia) dancing the night away

A (US) and MA (US) dancing the last dance.
I am very tired now, I have finally adjusted to the time difference here and the lack of sleep has caught up with me.  I have to get up early tomorrow for a training before the meeting starts.  I love you lots and I can't wait to see you again.

I love you forever, forever, for always mi hijo.  te amo.
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment