Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween 2013

Bug had a fun day, first there was the Halloween parade at school. 
This is Bug's teacher, Mrs. K- she is awesome.

one of the classmates' siblings.  Such a cute little tiger.

Bug's class.  Cute kids.

Out next door neighbor, A.  Her mom is a teacher at another school and I promised to take pictures of A in the parade. 

Funny story with A.  I was in Bug's classroom, putting out the treats (clementines and Halloween pencils) as the parade stated.  I had completely forgotten about taking pictures of the parade.  When I got done helping to set up for the party, I was in a panic that A had already paraded past Bug's room.  I walked out the door to get set t take pictures and A's class came by.  How awesome!


The other 3rd grade teacher, Mrs. J.

My Superhero.  The costume is too small, so we made a costume change for the evening trick or treating.

Batman Bug put on a repeat appearance!


Trick or treating in the rain.  There was a supposed to be clearing in the rain for about an hour.  Unfortunately, the rain just got worse and worse.  Bug stopped trick or treating after about 35 minutes.  He decided to hand out candy instead.  Even then, it was much slower than usual.  We stopped handing out candy at 7:30 because there was just no more kids coming thru the neighborhood.


While Bug and I were out trick or treating, Mam handed out the candy.



Bug, the candy man.

No comments:

Post a Comment