Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Halloween Prep

Halloween is tomorrow and Bug and I finally got around to carving our pumpkins.  We have very tall pumpkins this year and finally Bug was willing to help out.  He picked the design for his pumpkin.  I cut open the pumpkin and he pulled out the pumpkin 'guts'.



Can you see the wolf?


Not sure what plans we will end up with on Halloween, we are expecting storms, bug storms tomorrow.  The forecasters are saying there is a chance for small tornadoes, it is a small chance, but still a chance.  We could be fine and go out for 2 hours getting candy or we could be visiting the 5 neighbors we play with and then going home or we could stuck inside in the basement waiting out the tornado warnings.  I am praying the forecasters are so very, very wrong.

Love and hugs,
Deb

1 comment:

  1. Our neighbor had the wolf pumpkin, too. My poor kid, she doesn't know you CAN carve pumpkins. Yet another thing I'm afraid to introduce into my house and create more mess.

    ReplyDelete