Saturday, March 15, 2014

Circus fun!

Bug and I headed to the circus today with our friends J and N.  We had a great time.  Bug took about 40 pictures and I took about 100 pictures.  Bug says he favorite part of the circus was the horses.  I liked the trampoline act.  But most of all, I love spending time with my Bug.



Bug also liked the tumbling act

My happy Bug

Silly mommas with clown noses.

The boys with a clown- we were down on the floor of the circus before the show started.




Basketball on unicycles- too much fun.


tigers- lots of tigers!


I refuse to smile for the picture

Even if N is making silly faces, I will not smile

Really, I will not smile.


OK- maybe one smile!




The wheel of death.  One of the guys was skipping rope on the outside of the wheel and the rope got caught around his foot, he nearly fell off.  The other guy tripped on his rope.   It was a scary section of the show.





After the circus, we had some dinner with Uncle Darrell.  It was a good chat with him. By the time we got home, poor Pablo had been in his crate for almost 7 hours. He was ready to get out and play.  We took him outside and played ball for a while.  Pablo was one tired dog.





 
it was a good and a busy day.
 
Love and hugs,
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment