Tuesday, March 04, 2014

travel day 1- more

After almost 8 hours in airports or on flights, this is me.  Just a few more hours.  It looks like the plane might be here. 
JFK airport has been an experience.  Lots of construction, lots of people, and lots of smiles.  I saw emergency workers heading to a plane, I think a passanger got sick. 

My flight should leave in the next 90 minutes, and then some nap time before I get into Barcelona at what my body will think is 3:30 am.  It will be 9:30 in the morning there when I arrive.  I have lots planned for tomorrow.

I have had my first shock- the US dollar to the Euro is not good.  I am so used to going to Guatemala where my money goes further.  I got half what I exchanged.  YIKES!

I have to go now so I can call you and see how your evening went.  Have a great time with Mam, be good, study hard and I will see you soon.

Love and hugs,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment