Saturday, March 01, 2014

Home and Garden show- AKA SPRING


Bug, Mam and I went to the unofficial start of Spring- the Home and Garden show.  We had a great time looking at flowers, planning gardens and enjoying the warmer weather.  Mother Nature is not quite ready for Spring and we are expecting lots of snow, ice and freezing rain tomorrow, UGH!  I am sick of winter.



 
My happy, little Bug

 
Happy Momma

 
Sleepy Bug

Momma, I want this hot tub in our backyard.  He did not like the little ones, he wants the hot tub that fits 20 people. 


 
Bug on guard duty.

Our happy family, enjoying Spring sights, sounds, smells


 
Bug refused to play on the trampoline today.  He found a new toy, a net that bounces footballs back to you.  He was happily playing for the time we were here. 



 
We did a little shopping, a solar powered lantern for the back patio and some home made jellies for breakfast.
 
After the Home and Garden, we did some shopping for me for clothes for me my trip to Barcelona.  I think I am set now, a few new tops, a skirt and some sweaters.  I am feeling pretty in my new clothes.
 
Love and hugs,
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment