Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thanksgiving- the morning

The day started with breakfast and the parade.  BB and Bug enjoyed homemade cinnamon rolls and fruit along with orange juice and chocolate milk (not mixed).

Happiness is parades and rolls.

The table set for breakfast.

Toward the end of parade, I put the turkey in the oven.  The boys were grossed out by the turkey guts (the neck, liver, and the heart).  It grosses me out too, but I deal with it because I love my family.  The boys were intrigued by putting herbs under the skin, along with butter.

This is the lunch spread. crackers, ham, turkey, cheese, veggie tray, the fruit and some snacks (chips and popcorn).
 
 
Now for some football and dinner should be around 4-5 pm today.  this will be the latest we have eaten in a long time.
 
more to come later today,
 
Love and hugs,
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment