Sunday, January 03, 2016

boks in our house for Jossi

This post is for Josselin who asked how many books we had at our house.  We have 2 big bookshelves in the living room, seen here.  I could use another bookshelf in the living room for more books. These are all my books that I read regularly.  I like to read and re-read books over the year.

This is the bookshelf in the office.  The 3 shelves of books belong to Rocket.  He also has a big basket of books in the living room too.

Next to Rocket's bed is his night stand that holds his "magic treehouse" book series, and his bibles.

Finally, in the basement I have another bookshelf filled with books I am considering giving away or donating.  I have read them all, but I don't read them over and over. 
 
We also have 2 bags of books (approximately 30 books) from the library.  We usually go to the library every 3 weeks.  Some of the books are for Rocket, some I read to Rocket and some are just for me.
 
I love to read and Rocket is learning to love reading.  Right now, his favorite series is "Diary of a wimpy kid".
 
Love and hugs,
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment