Sunday, January 01, 2012

New Year's Fun

The last day of the year dawned late for us.  We slept until 9:44 am!  I think we are going to have a hard time on Tuesday when school starts up again and we have to be up at 6:30 am in order to get ready. But until then, we will enjoy sleeping late. 


Bug got a new desk and chairs and he has been enjoying playing on his computer at his desk.

We headed over to the farm on New Year's Eve.  Bug and Hermano had a great time playing with the nerf guns.



Hermano gave Bug a Hex bug (mechanically bug) for Christmas.  I can see some fun with this around Mam and Auntie Lulu (hehehe).

Hermano got the grossest thing ever for Christmas (not from us)- it is this skull that you mix drinks in- like barf, or oozing brains.  YUCK!!!!! 


We had some fireworks for New Year.  I am enjoying this tradition of New Year's with Hermano and family and fireworks.



shooting at the hex bug.

The boys had a good time together, the grown ups had a great time.  It is always a joy getting together with Hermano and his parents. 

We got home very early this morning and then had church a few hours later.  I took a 2 hour nap on the couch while Bug was supposed to be watching TV (really I was dozing), when I got up, Bug was sleeping on the love seat.  He slept another 1.5 hours after I woke up.  We played some games, read some books and watched our city's football team loose their game.

Tomorrow Bug and I are taking down the Christmas tree and putting together my new work desk and chair.  It has a been a good holiday season. 

Bug and I hope everyone has a blessed New Year.

Love and hugs,
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment