Thursday, December 29, 2011

fun after Christmas

We have a had a good Christmas week, counting down to New Year's celebration.  Uncle Dave spent some time showing Bug the proper nerf gun stance.  They were shoot down the hall at the mirror.
Boxing day (26Dec2011), I took Bug out to the park- it was a bright sunny day.  Not too warm, but we had a great time.  There was no one at the park except for us and that was fine.




Bug wants J to know that he LOVES his Canadian mittens. 

Of course, he had to go to the corkscrew slide for lots of slides
He is getting so BIG

One happy little man. I really like this shoot of him- it really shows the sky and how happy he was sliding.

He is even happier going down the slide

A sequence of photos showing how he likes to slide out of the swing.  he is just silly, it is all about the thrill with him.




Tonight, Uncle Darrell took us to a few holiday spots we had not been to.  We saw the live animals at the nativity.  The baby lambs really liked Bug's mittens
We went to a house we pass regularly.  I never realized that we could walk their display and there was a train display in the garage that is open to the public.  The things I learn.


Bug and Koki spent the day playing at Lulu and Darrell's house while I worked.  Koki has about 2 more weeks with us before he heads back to college.  I think we are going to have him over for dinner and some more nerf gun playing.
The holidays are winding down.  We have New year's this weekend and then I am adding 3 Kings day into our family celebration. I think Bug has gotten enough present and treats for the holiday so I am going to change up 3 Kings Day and make it a day of volunteering for us- not sure exactly what we are going to do.  But since the 3 Kings brought gifts for Jesus' future, we are going to invest in the future. 

In other decisions, we are getting dog this summer.  Not sure what kind, but we are definitely getting one.  Lots of reasons for this decision, but I think it is the right decision for us.

And finally- more than likely, I am going to make the blog private.  if you are interested in having access once I go private let me know. The next few weeks will make the decision for me as to whether I go private or not. You can leave a comment with your email address if you want access.  I will not publish the comments, that way your email is not viewable by the whole world. 
Popi, Mireya, and girls- you are definitely on the list to have access to the blog if it goes private.  You do not need to send me your email.

Love and hugs,
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment