Sunday, April 22, 2012

Swimming pool party and a new look for me

One of our buddies had a birthday party at the YMCA today.  The kids got to swim for an hour, then pizza and cake.  Bug was a hppy boy to go swimming.  I knew he could touch bottom thru the entire pool, so I did not get in at all (I did not even bring my bathing suit- shshhhhh, don't tell Pap).


Bug even went in the walking channel.  Now, I know when we head to Guatemala we are in trouble.  Bug will not be able to touch bottom in the pool and since he has refused swim lessons, he can not swim alone, so I am going to have stay close the entire time we swim.  I do have a swim vest for him and 2 floating rings, but He will still need me close.  I am going to be packing bottles of sun screen and bottles of lotion to cool my skin down after I ended up sunburned.
And, I am going to be packing teeshirts to wear over my bathing suit after I burn too.  Although, Bug is getting better at putting sun screen on me. 
Back to the pool party, the birthday girl is behind Bug.



All dried off and hapily eating pizza.

And this is the new me.  Frizzy hair - it needs another 2 weeks to relax enough and new contacts.

just having a good time together.

Yes, I need a vacation.  6 more weeks!!!!


it was a good day.

Love and hugs,
Deb

1 comment:

  1. Love the new look! I still think you're a hot mama. :)

    ReplyDelete