Friday, June 01, 2012

5 year anniversary and last day of school

5 years ago today, Bug and I came home.  How life has changed.  My cute little toddler is gone and in his place is a handsome young man.  Today is also the last day of school.  Just from August 2011 there has been a huge change.

Bug and Mimi (Mickey) on the porch on 02Jun2007

Bug on the first day of school, August 2011

Bug and Mimi on the porch swing, 01Jun2012

Last day of school, 01Jun2012.  Yes, he is rough on his pants.  These are the 3 size of pants he has worn this school year!
I will have to pull up Bug's measurements from 2005 to show how much he has grown, heck I will even pull up his measurements from earlier this year.  But today, these are Bug's measurements (I will convert to metric tonight):

Height: 49.25 inches
Weight (with clothes): 64.8 pounds

needless to say, there will be NO carrying him around while we are in Guatemala.

Love and hugs,
Deb

1 comment:

  1. Wow, five years already! Congratulations and happy homecoming day. And can I say I'm more than a little jealous that he's done with school for the year?

    ReplyDelete