Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The fun never stops at our house

no picture tonight.  I will be posting a bunch later this weekend. 
The excitement of the day at our house:

the call from the county health department alerting me to the test results for Bug.  Apparently testing positive for crypto means an immediate call to the health department.  I was not unprepared for this given Bug's symptoms and the trip to the emergency room on Saturday.  But I could have done without the 20 minutes of questions.

The highlight for Bug- he recieved a package from Guatemala!!!!!!!  The toy inside made for a fun night here.  We have not figured out how to make the moto flip (it was designed to flip per the instructions) but we are getting close.  Bug spent our play time laughing and screaming with excitment.  I wanted to go get my camera, but I was having too much fun with Bug. Thank you Popi, Momi Mireya, Susi, Karla and Nigua.

I am going to take a few days off, no computer.  Bug and I need the down time, seems strange to say that given how sick he has been this week.  But we need the time together before he heads back to school on Monday.

have a great weekend.

Love and hugs,
Deb

1 comment:

  1. Poor Bug! That is a nasty one. Be sure you don't catch it too!

    ReplyDelete